Sunday, December 9, 2012

My very first blogpost!!!

Hi Everyone!!

So this is my first blog out of many to come!  I'll give you the long story short of my life.  I just recently got married(about 10 weeks ago!) to the love of my life whom I met in college.  I have one week left of student teaching and I will be done!  I have been in a kindergarten class with the most amazing and energetic kids who have stolen my heart and it will be bitter sweet when I say goodbye to them on Friday.  My husband and I just bought a house and should be getting the keys tomorrow! This year has been a total rollercoster but could not be excited for my future and what it has in store.  Between getting married, finishing school, and buying a house I'd say my year is just about done!

Some things that I love is Pinterest and Etsy.  Pinterest is evil sometimes and I never seem to get anything done some days because of that website.  I have pins that I have done that have turned out amazing! and some that have turned into "pintrosities!" I hope to share with you all my great crafts and my also not so great ones! ;)   I am new to Etsy and I am an instant addict.  I bought a lot of items for my wedding on there and now I have bought tons of gifts on there for the upcoming holidays! I will share as the days gone on some of the things I have bought and loved from Etsy.

I love to cook but I do have to admit I am still LEARNING! I have cooked up some pretty amazing dinners and not so great of dinners.  But I do have to say my husband is a champ and will eat anything I make for him and he always tells me its great! (but I know he's just saying that to make me feel good ;))  I will also share some dinners and deserts that I have cooked and baked up and give ya'll some recipes!

I couldn't be more excited for this blog and I am so happy I finally created it! I do have to say it was a little bit confusing and everything looked all mumble jumble but I did it! and I couldn't be more proud! :) That's all for tonight!

Sweetdreams<3

Mrs.Kendall

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute. I loved reading this because i can just hear you saying all of these things. I like that I get to see/read more of what you guys are up to since we're so far away from each other. love you sister. <3

    ReplyDelete