Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1 bedroom down...2 more to go!


Okay I got the master bedroom done, and let me tell you it was no easy job! Oh ya I'll paint my bedroom, no big deal! ha was  I wrong.  Most of the angles in my room were 45 degrees so taping off and making straight lines was near to impossible.  And the fact that my room is not a square/rectangle shape and had about ten different walls to paint. Anwyays here is some pictures of the fun activities that took place these past 24 hours.




 Before...

 After!
 I used a medium/dark grey color that has a tint of brown since our carpet WILL be a brown color.


 I then painted alllll the other walls a light grey. I can't stand white in the bedroom so that had to go! :) Also the wall that you can barely see with the door will be dark/light grey stripes.  (whenever I get around to that) 





I need to take a after picture of the whole bathroom. :/


This was the hardest part.  That top corner! I had to do something very unsafe to get it done. It was driving me nuts having just a  six inch part not painted! and plus I couldn't fit our huge later in the shower.  I know you can kinda tell but really who else is going to see other other than my husband and I?

Okie dokie I am off to the parents house tomorrow bright and early to celebrate the holidays! I haven't seen them since the wedding, so almost 3 months! I'm so excited! Okay hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'll be back after the New Year! 

<3 sweetdreams!
Mrs. K

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did that wall in the bedroom, it looks great!! Love the gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so much better! I also painted my master bedroom with a dark gray accent wall and then a lighter gray on the other three walls. I love it because I can change out the accent color so easily. We originally had yellow in our bedspread and decor but now we've switched to red.

    Congratulations on the new house!

    ReplyDelete