Saturday, December 15, 2012

and it begins! :)

Woah and a woah! The demo has begun! Here are some before pictures I quickly took.  I can't wait to share with you all when its all done! As you can tell by the pictures this house was definitely from the 80s with the linoleum pink throw up kitchen floors and blue carpet. But this house has so much character and I am just soooooo excited to reach the final product. Bryant and I have been working hard together creating our home. Granite and tile in the kitchen is finished.  Next up is tile in the entry way, paint and carpets! :)  Going to home depot to pick out paint for inside the house and for our Master bedroom! Really wish my Mom and sister could be here to help me but I know if they could be here they would be here in an instant. But my Mom and Dad are going to come up the day after Christmas to help us hopefully help us move in! Gottah love them! :)

I have never had to pack up an entire house and move so this should be interesting. In my past 5 years I have had to move...lets see... 5 times! I should be good at this right? ERRRR! wrong! really I was just moving my bedroom from apartment to apartment up in Humboldt when I went to college.  This is a whole new ball game for me! Right now I have no dishwasher, no microwave, and boxes are already starting to pile up. and this is just the beginning. ;)



The kitchen before...


The kitchen in progress...just new granite...so pretty! :) 

 Gottah love those blue floors! 

 entry way

This will be our living room...Bryant's going to put hardwood floors in. 

Entry way

Well thats all for now! Just thought I'd give you all an update on what's happenin in the Kendall's lives! :) 

<3
Mrs.Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment