Thursday, August 1, 2013

Barnwood Chic

Hi everyone!!! Recently I had decided to make a wreath just for the fun of it and to see if I could do it! Turns out I can and I love making them now!!! :) Bryant's cousin, Krystal, and I decided to open up a little wreath shop on Etsy for all our friends, family, and anyone else!  Our shop is call Barnwood Chic!  We have wreaths already made(pictures shown) and we are more than willing to do any kind of custom orders! 

There will be a lot more wreaths coming soon from holidays to baby showers to baseball themes! Keep checking things out and see what's new!  I'll be posting here, my facebook, and instagram! To my friends and family thank you so much for all your support!!! :)








Add any embellishments you would like! (initials/flowers)

 Aged book wreaths hand made by Krystal! :)



Thanks everyone!
-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment