Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another new job coming soon!

So excited! I was told today that I will be coaching the 7th grade softball team at a middle school nearby.  It's literally less than a mile from our new house. :) I couldn't be more excited to begin this new job! I had the opportunity to be one of the Assitant Coaches at the JC up in Humboldt where I used to live about two years ago and I truly enjoyed it so much so why not try being Head Coach at a middle school! haha I was hesitant at first but I thought about it and I seriously miss it so much and it'll definitely be a great opportunity to get my butt back in shape! ;) So many new things going on in my life and I am just trying to keep my head on straight. haha but I do have to say that I have such a wonderful husband and he is very supportive in everything I do.  Especially now a days when so much is changing and I am in transition from just school and waitressing to no school, get a real job! haha



Here's a throwback picture when we won Division 2 Nationals in Texas.
 Boy I miss those days.



<3 Mrs. Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment